Springfield Homes & Real Estate
Search the newest Springfield, TN homes for sale & real estate below! As the seat of Robertson County, Springfield residents enjoy access to many parks and recreational activities, including hiking and biking trails throughout the community. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Springfield properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Springfield real estate.
Homes for Sale in Springfield TN
Springfield Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Springfield home listings several times per day directly from the Springfield, Tennessee, MLS.
Each Springfield MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Springfield, TN property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Springfield neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Springfield Real Estate Market
The local real estate market includes single-family homes and multi-family developments. Springfield luxury homes are desirable for their sprawling acreage and top-tier amenities. Most homes in the community have three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with an average of 1,300 to 2,800 square feet of living space. Average home prices range between $280,000 and $750,000. However, more highly sought-after properties, including Springfield golf course homes, often cost more than $1 million.
Springfield Community Amenities
The City of Springfield Parks and Recreation helps maintain and manage neighborhood parks, including American Legion Field, Garner Street Park, J. Travis Price Park, Martin Luther King Jr. Park, and the Springfield Greenway. These parks offer sports courts, hiking trails, picnic shelters, boat ramps, and wide-open green spaces. Other exciting things residents enjoy include shopping at the Springfield Antique Barn or golfing at The Legacy Golf Course.
The average commute for Springfield residents is approximately 40 minutes. Top employers in the area include CoxHealth, Mercy Hospital Springfield, Walmart Inc., and Springfield Public Schools.
Springfield Local Highlights
- Springfield Antique Barn is located in a barn built by J.W. Hayes as a tobacco warehouse and offers shopping a unique collection of antiques.
- Robertson County Museum offers classes and educational opportunities to teach residents more about the local community's history.
- Travis Price Park has a beautiful lake in the background, offering hiking, biking, boating, and picnicking opportunities.
- Honeysuckle Hill Farm is open to the public, offering residents many unique farm-themed activities to enjoy, including a thrilling zipline tour.
- The Legacy Golf Course was designed by Raymond Floyd and is genuinely a golfing gem open to community residents.
- Springfield Greenway is a back trail stretching more than four miles offering a quiet place for residents to hike and explore.
- American Legion Park offers residents access to a diverse collection of recreational amenities, including green space, hiking trails, sports fields, and more.
Springfield School Information
The Robertson County School District operates and manages the public schools serving Springfield residents, including Westside Elementary, Springfield Middle School, and Springfield High School. South Haven Christian School is a private school serving the community. Those wanting to enroll in continuing education programs can register for classes at Volunteer State Community College and Austin Peay State University.
Those looking to buy a home in a vibrant town with access to many recreational and historical amenities will want to see what the real estate market in Springfield, Tennessee has to offer.
Springfield, TN Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Springfield? Allow our Springfield, Tennessee, real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Springfield residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Springfield, Tennessee, real estate.
Contact The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Preparing to sell your Springfield home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to All Featured Communities