Murfreesboro Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top Murfreesboro, TN homes for sale and real estate below. As the seat of Rutherford County, Murfreesboro is home to many outdoor recreational amenities and Middle Tennessee State University, the largest undergraduate university in the state. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Murfreesboro, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private home tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Murfreesboro real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro | Murfreesboro Real Estate Market | Murfreesboro Amenities | Murfreesboro Highlights | Murfreesboro Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro TN
See All Real Estate in Murfreesboro
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
See All Murfreesboro Neighborhoods
- Murfreesboro 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Murfreesboro Condominiums
- Murfreesboro Foreclosed Homes
- Murfreesboro Gated Community Homes
- Murfreesboro Golf Course Homes
- Murfreesboro Homes with Acreage
- Murfreesboro Homes with Covered Patio
- Murfreesboro Homes with Finished Basement
- Murfreesboro Homes with Guest House
- Murfreesboro Homes with Storm Shelter
- Murfreesboro Homes with Swimming Pool
- Murfreesboro Luxury Homes
- Murfreesboro Multi-Family Homes
- Murfreesboro New Construction
- Murfreesboro Short Sale Homes
- Murfreesboro Townhomes
- Murfreesboro Vacant Land & Lots
- Murfreesboro Waterfront Homes
- North Meadows
Looking to buy or sell a home in Murfreesboro? Call (615) 301-1650 to reach The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage now! Our team of Murfreesboro real estate agents will help you navigate the Murfreesboro housing market today.
Murfreesboro Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Murfreesboro home listings several times per day directly from the Murfreesboro, Tennessee, MLS.
Each Murfreesboro MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Murfreesboro property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Murfreesboro neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Murfreesboro Real Estate Market
The local real estate market includes several single-family homes on large lots, with many Murfreesboro luxury homes for sale. Most homes in the area have three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with an average of 1,500 to 3,800 square feet of living space. Average home prices range between $300,000 and $600,000, although Murfreesboro golf course homes and new construction houses are typically more expensive. First-time buyers and real estate investors enjoy browsing the many Murfreesboro condos for sale.
Murfreesboro Community Amenities
Murfreesboro is a music-oriented community hosting several annual neighborhood events, including the Main Street Jazzfest, International FolkFest, and Uncle Dave Macon Days. The community also hosts the yearly DIY not-for-profit music festival, Boro Fondo, featuring a bike tour and local artists. In addition, residents enjoy attending the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts and Murfreesboro Little Theatre.
Residents looking for historical sites and museums will have many options available to choose from. Popular historic locations in the area include The Stones River National Battlefield and Oaklands Historic House Museum. Famous museums in the area include the Discovery Center and the Earth Experience.
The average commute for Murfreesboro residents is approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Top employers in the area include Nissan, Rutherford County government and schools, Middle Tennessee State University, and National Healthcare.
Murfreesboro Local Highlights
- Murfreesboro Center for the Arts works to advance art awareness by providing theatrical productions, musical performances, and art exhibits.
- Murfreesboro Little Theatre offers summer and school break camps to teach the art of acting, and at the end of each season, the theatre performs.
- Discovery Center is a nature center and interactive museum with more than 20 acres of wetlands.
- The Stones River National Battlefield is a national park dedicated to the memory of the Battle of Stones River, a site of an American Civil War battle during late-1862 and early 1863.
- Earth Experience is part of The Middle Tennessee Museum of Natural History, featuring more than 2,000 items on display and a complete replica of a T-Rex skeleton.
Murfreesboro School Information
Murfreesboro City Schools manages and operates the public elementary schools serving Murfreesboro residents, including Scales Elementary School and Barfield Elementary School. Secondary schools in the community are managed by Rutherford County Schools, including Riverdale High School and Hertford County Middle School. Private schools serving the community include St. Rose of Lima Catholic School and Middle Tennessee Christian School.
Those looking to buy a home in a community surrounded by historical sites, beautiful parks, and educational museums will want to see what the real estate market in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, has to offer.
Murfreesboro, TN Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Murfreesboro? Allow our Murfreesboro, Tennessee, real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Murfreesboro residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Murfreesboro, Tennessee, real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Murfreesboro property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Murfreesboro
Back to All Featured Communities