Hendersonville Homes & Real Estate
View the hottest Hendersonville, TN homes for sale and real estate below! The largest town in Sumner County, Hendersonville is a community in Tennessee nestled on Old Hickory Lake, just a short drive from Nashville. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Hendersonville properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Hendersonville real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Hendersonville | Hendersonville Real Estate Market | Hendersonville Amenities | Hendersonville Highlights | Hendersonville Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Hendersonville TN
See All Real Estate in Hendersonville
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
See All Hendersonville Neighborhoods
- Hendersonville Condominiums
- Hendersonville Foreclosed Homes
- Hendersonville Gated Community Homes
- Hendersonville Homes with Acreage
- Hendersonville Homes with Covered Patio
- Hendersonville Homes with Finished Basement
- Hendersonville Homes with Guest House
- Hendersonville Homes with Storm Shelter
- Hendersonville Homes with Swimming Pool
- Hendersonville Luxury Homes
- Hendersonville Multi-Family Homes
- Hendersonville New Construction
- Hendersonville Short Sale Homes
- Hendersonville Townhomes
- Hendersonville Vacant Land & Lots
- Hendersonville Waterfront Homes
Planning to buy or sell a home in Hendersonville? Call The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage at (615) 301-1650 today! Our team of Hendersonville real estate agents will help you navigate the Hendersonville housing market today.
Hendersonville Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Hendersonville home listings several times per day directly from the Hendersonville, Tennessee, MLS.
Each Hendersonville MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Hendersonville property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Hendersonville neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Hendersonville Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Hendersonville offers those looking to buy a home many options to choose from, including single-family homes, luxury homes, condominiums, and townhomes. Most homes are on large lots with 1,700 to 3,500 square feet of living space. Average home prices typically range between $350,000 and $800,000, with most homes having four bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms.
Hendersonville Community Amenities
As the fourth-largest city in the metropolitan area surrounding Nashville, Hendersonville is home to many community amenities for residents to enjoy. Plus, the town is only 30 minutes from Nashville, where residents can experience all things country music, fine dining, and fabulous shopping opportunities. In addition, Hendersonville is home to the Monthaven Mansion, a pre-Civil War home used during several battles as a hospital. This building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and features many exhibits for visual arts and music and hosts many cultural activities and events.
The average community for Hendersonville residents is approximately 30 minutes. Top employers in the area include MGM Industries, Hendersonville Medical Center, Aladdin Temp-Rite, and Bear Communications.
Hendersonville Local Highlights
- Old Lake Hickory Loop is where residents enjoy hiking and biking on an eight-mile trail through the neighborhood.
- Sanders Ferry Park is one of the more popular parks in the community, with dog parks, picnic areas, pavilions, and athletic fields.
- Glenbrook Centre is a master-planned community with 150 acres of development, including an expansive outdoor shopping plaza.
- Moby Dick's is the community's only seafood sports bar and is famous for its pork rinds, warm bam shrimp, and sea tacos.
- Historic Rock Castle is the oldest home in the area, set on 18 acres, where many open-air concerts and reenactments occur.
- Stony Woods Art Center showcases the artwork of local artists Steve Duffy and Stone.
- Silverado's Dance Hall and Saloon is a popular location among residents looking for a night out line dancing.
Hendersonville School Information
The Sumner County Board of Education operates the public schools in Hendersonville. Public schools serving the neighborhood include Jack Anderson Elementary School, Indian Lake Elementary School, Hawkins Middle School, T.W. Hunter Middle School, Beech Senior High School, and Hendersonville High School. In addition, several private schools serve Hendersonville residents, including Pope John Paul II Preparatory School, The Goddard School, and Primrose School of Hendersonville.
Hendersonville, Tennessee, offers those looking to buy a home in the community various styles and designs to choose from. Plus, the many amenities available help provide residents a fun, exciting lifestyle.
Hendersonville, TN Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Hendersonville? Allow our Hendersonville, Tennessee, real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Hendersonville residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Hendersonville, Tennessee, real estate.
Connect with The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Hendersonville home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Hendersonville
Back to All Featured Communities