Gallatin Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Gallatin, TN homes for sale & real estate resource. Gallatin, the seat of Sumner County, Tennessee, is home to many large corporations and is often called one of the "Nicest Places in America." For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Gallatin properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Gallatin real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Gallatin | Gallatin Real Estate Market | Gallatin Amenities | Gallatin Highlights | Gallatin Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Gallatin TN
See All Real Estate in Gallatin
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
See All Gallatin Neighborhoods
- Gallatin 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Gallatin Condominiums
- Gallatin Foreclosed Homes
- Gallatin Gated Community Homes
- Gallatin Golf Course Homes
- Gallatin Homes with Acreage
- Gallatin Homes with Covered Patio
- Gallatin Homes with Finished Basement
- Gallatin Homes with Guest House
- Gallatin Homes with Storm Shelter
- Gallatin Homes with Swimming Pool
- Gallatin Luxury Homes
- Gallatin New Construction
- Gallatin Short Sale Homes
- Gallatin Townhomes
- Gallatin Vacant Land & Lots
Planning to buy or sell a home in Gallatin? Call (615) 301-1650 to reach The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage now! Our team of real estate agents is ready to guide you through the Gallatin, TN housing market.
Gallatin Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Gallatin home listings several times per day directly from the Gallatin, Tennessee, MLS.
Each Gallatin MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Gallatin, TN property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Gallatin neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Gallatin Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Gallatin is a mix of single-family homes, large lots, and condos. The average home size is between 1,200 and 4,300 square feet, with three bedrooms and two-and-one-half bathrooms. Average home prices typically range between $250,000 and $800,000.
Gallatin Community Amenities
Gallatin offers residents many neighborhood amenities and is only about 35 minutes from Nashville. Residents can enjoy everything from watching movies at NCG Gallatin Cinema or to The Palace, a resorted single-screen theater in the subdivision. The last week of August, the community hosts the Sumner County Fair, followed by the Fall Festival and Christmas Parade on the town's square.
In addition to theaters and historical places, residents can enjoy hanging out at one of the six parks, which allow for various activities and sports, including basketball, hiking, biking, tennis, and baseball. Popular parks to enjoy include Clearview Park, Rogers Field, and Thompson Park.
The average commute for Gallatin residents is approximately 25 minutes. Top companies in the area include Gap, Inc., Servpro Industries, and RR Donnelley. In addition, the Tennessee Valley Authority operates a coal-fired power plant in the community, where many residents work.
Gallatin Local Highlights
- Bledsoe Creek State Park is the perfect place to relax and enjoy time outside, hiking, biking, swimming, or camping.
- Douglas-Clark House is on the Tennessee and National Register of Historic Places, providing a close-up look into the community's history.
- Historic Rose Mont is a historical structure with impressive architecture that was built during the 19th century.
- Farmer Brown's Produce and General Store sells fresh fruits and vegetables, plus homemade goodies, such as jams, jellies, and honey.
- Station Camp Greenway is a state park filled with lush green trees offering a place to relax without traveling too far from the city.
- Sumner County Museum is a rich cultural experience providing a glimpse into the past, present, and future.
- Triple Creek Park is Gallatin's largest park, with various sports facilities available for friendly competition and green spaces for picnics.
Gallatin School Information
The Sumner County Board of Education operates the public schools in Gallatin, including Benny Bills Elementary School, Mena Stuart Elementary, Joe Shafer Middle School, and Gallatin High School. Private schools in the area include Saint John Vianney Catholic School and Summer Academy.
Gallatin offers many local amenities for residents to enjoy, plus it is close to Nashville, where those looking to buy a home can find many more things to do nearby.
Gallatin, TN Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Gallatin? Allow our Gallatin, Tennessee, real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Gallatin residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the Gallatin real estate market's unique dynamics.
Connect with The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Preparing to sell your Gallatin home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Gallatin
Back to All Featured Communities