College Grove Homes & Real Estate
View the hottest College Grove, TN homes for sale and real estate below! College Grove is an unincorporated community in Williamson County, Tennessee, offering residents a rural community near Franklin and Murfreesboro. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about College Grove properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about College Grove real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in College Grove | College Grove Real Estate Market | College Grove Amenities | College Grove Highlights | College Grove Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in College Grove TN
See All Real Estate in College Grove
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- College Grove 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- College Grove Gated Community Homes
- College Grove Golf Course Homes
- College Grove Homes with Acreage
- College Grove Homes with Covered Patio
- College Grove Homes with Finished Basement
- College Grove Homes with Guest House
- College Grove Homes with Storm Shelter
- College Grove Homes with Swimming Pool
- College Grove Luxury Homes
- College Grove Multi-Family Homes
- College Grove New Construction
- College Grove Short Sale Homes
- College Grove Townhomes
- College Grove Vacant Land & Lots
- College Grove Waterfront Homes
Are you looking to buy a home in College Grove? Call The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage at (615) 301-1650 today! Our team of College Grove real estate agents will help you navigate the College Grove housing market today.
College Grove Real Estate Search
This page is updated with College Grove home listings several times per day directly from the College Grove, Tennessee, MLS.
Each College Grove MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local College Grove property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and College Grove community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
College Grove Real Estate Market
The College Grove real estate market offers those looking to buy a home many luxury home options, including houses with large lots and homes in gated communities. The single-family homes in the subdivision range between 1,900 square feet and 5,500 square feet, with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Average home prices are between $500,000 and $2.9 million.
College Grove Community Amenities
College Grove has many historical locations and outdoor places to explore. Additionally, the subdivision is close to Nashville, where there are many more things to do, including dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. Popular historical locations in College Grove include Williams Allison House, Bostick Female Academy, and William Ogilvie House.
The average commute for College Grove residents is approximately 30 minutes. Top employers in the area include Kemper, Security Engineers, Inc., Koch Companies, FedEx, and Contour Airlines.
College Grove Local Highlights
- Kirkview Farm grows quality vegetables for farm-to-table meals made with safe and nutritious ingredients.
- Blue Water Catfish Farm is a pay-lake catfish farm offering bait for purchase, shaded seating areas, and covered picnic spots.
- The Shelby Bottoms Nature Center and Greenway offer residents lush green spaces with cultural exhibits, wetlands, and pathways to explore.
- Cheekwood Estates and Gardens is home to greenhouses and a chromatic flower display in the 55-acre botanical garden.
- Radnor Lake State Park is a serene and calm park where residents can experience a unique ecosystem while enjoying outdoor activities.
College Grove School Information
Three school districts operate public schools serving residents in College Grove: Williamson County School District, Rutherford County School District, and Marshall County School District. Additionally, there are options for private schools such as Eagleville School, Bill Rice Christian Academy, and Forrest High School.
College Grove is a small community in Tennessee, offering those looking to buy a home many local amenities and access to many outdoor and historical things to do. Additionally, it is near Nashville, where residents can enjoy many more exciting things to see, experience, and do.
College Grove, TN Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in College Grove? Let our College Grove real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new College Grove property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the College Grove, Tennessee, real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Selling your College Grove property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in College Grove
Back to All Featured Communities