Clarksville Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top Clarksville, TN homes for sale and real estate below. Clarksville, the county seat of Montgomery County in Tennessee, is the perfect place for those looking to buy a home in a community with wide-open spaces. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Clarksville properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Clarksville real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Clarksville | Clarksville Real Estate Market | Clarksville Amenities | Clarksville Highlights | Clarksville Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Clarksville TN
See All Real Estate in Clarksville
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Clarksville 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Clarksville A-Frame Homes
- Clarksville Cape Cod Homes
- Clarksville Colonial Homes
- Clarksville Condominiums
- Clarksville Contemporary Homes
- Clarksville Cottage Homes
- Clarksville Foreclosed Homes
- Clarksville Gated Community Homes
- Clarksville Golf Course Homes
- Clarksville Homes with Acreage
- Clarksville Homes with Covered Patio
- Clarksville Homes with Finished Basement
- Clarksville Homes with Guest House
- Clarksville Homes with Storm Shelter
- Clarksville Homes with Swimming Pool
- Clarksville Luxury Homes
- Clarksville Multi-Family Homes
- Clarksville New Construction
- Clarksville Ranch Homes
- Clarksville Short Sale Homes
- Clarksville Split Level Homes
- Clarksville Townhomes
- Clarksville Tudor Homes
- Clarksville Vacant Land & Lots
- Clarksville Victorian Homes
- Clarksville Waterfront Homes
Planning to buy or sell a home in Clarksville? Call The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage, your local real estate team, at (615) 301-1650. Our Clarksville real estate agents are here to help with the Clarksville housing market.
Clarksville Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Clarksville home listings several times per day directly from the Clarksville, Tennessee, MLS.
Each Clarksville MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Clarksville, TN property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Clarksville neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Clarksville Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Clarksville includes a mix of townhomes, condominiums, and single-family homes. Many of the homes are ranch-style and on large lots, but there are some two-story homes available. Most homes in the subdivision are three bedrooms and two-and-one-half bathrooms with 1,300 square feet to 5,500 square feet of living space. Average home prices range between $100,000 and $550,000.
Clarksville Community Amenities
Clarksville is home to Austin Peay State University and the oldest newspaper in Tennessee — The Leaf-Chronicle. Additionally, Fort Campbell, a United States Army post, is about 10 miles from downtown. This neighborhood's other points of interest include Clarksville Roxy Theatre, Governor's Square Mall, Clarksville City Arboretum, and Port Royal State Park.
Major roads and highways running through and near Clarksville include US Route 41A, US Route 79, and Interstate 24. Clarksville is served by the Nashville International Airport and Outlaw Field (a small airport). The Clarksville Transit operates Mondays through Saturdays, with 11 bus routes serving the subdivision.
The average commute for Clarksville residents is 20 minutes. Top employers include Fort Campbell, Amazon, Bridgestone Metalpha USA, and Google.
Clarksville Local Highlights
- Port Royal State Historic Park was an encampment for the Cherokee Indians on the trail of tears and has an educational display.
- Dunbar Cave State Park has trails to caves with Native American cave art as old as the 14th century.
- Historic Collinsville Pioneer Settlement was a former pioneer settlement with log cabins and a scenic park.
- Fort Defiance Civil War Park & Interpretive Center has gorgeously manicured gardens with paved trails that wind down to the Cumberland River.
- Cumberland Riverway offers a relaxing day outside, following a path along the river with parks and places to sit along the way.
- Public Art in Clarksville offers a self-guided walking tour of the neighborhood's public art, including murals and sculptures.
Clarksville School Information
The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System operates the 39 public schools in the area, including Clarksville High School and Rossview High School. Private schools serving the area include Clarksville Academy and Immaculate Conception School. Colleges and universities in the area include Austin Peay State University and Nashville State Community College.
Clarksville is home to many fun outdoor amenities for those looking to buy a house to enjoy and experience.
Clarksville, TN Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Clarksville? Allow our Clarksville, Tennessee, real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Clarksville residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the Clarksville real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Selling your Clarksville property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Clarksville
Back to All Featured Communities